The estate manager of a country estate owner in Buckinghamshire had seen Pete’s care home project and recommended us to her boss.
He was building a large house in the country made from flint and brick and wanted a landscaped garden in keeping with the rural surroundings, yet in harmony with such a prestigious building.
Initially the project was calculated at 3 months on site, but the client was so impressed with the first stage of the work, Pete was asked to continue with his ideas, which extended the time on site to no less than thirteen months!
- 600 sq. metre York stone cobble drive
- 600 sq. metres of York stone paving
- Water garden with bespoke tiled roof building
- Bronze figure water features
- 1 double sided perimeter natural stone wall approx. 130m in length
- York stone Helipad using York stone cobbles as the ‘H’ inset
- Rock banks using approx. 300 tonnes of rock
- Lawns to suit
- Import of approx. 2000 tonnes of soil
- Feature rock crops lining the entrance roads to enhance the drive to the property and keep the lorries away from the verges.
- An irrigation system.